To achieve autonomous status for our institution, ensuring that principles of equity, access and excellence are maintained, as taught by Lord Basaveshwara in the 12th Century.
- To achieve academic excellence.
- To build professional competence.
- To instill moral integrity, self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To provide a nurturing ground for holistic development of individuals, who understand societal issues and make an effective contribution to society.
Goals and Objectives
- To promote communal harmony.
- To provide value-based education.
- To create citizens who have a harmonious blend of traditional values and professional skills.
- To achieve academic excellence among the economically, socially, academically under privileged students.