Course of Studies
The course of study for B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M.,Degree extends over a period of three years and shall consist of part l and part ll.
Two languages allowed by the University, of which, atleast one shall be an Indian Language.
The College offers coaching in:
l Language : Kannada/ Sanskrit
ll Language : English
Three approved subjects of equal standard in the case of B.A and B.Sc. Course and prescribed number of papers of equal standard in case of B.Com and B.B.M Courses. The college offers coaching in the following subjects under the approved combination.
B.A. Degree Course:
History, Economics and Political Science.
A candidate who has passed the two year pre-university Examination of the Karnataka state or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to B.A Degree.
B.Com./B.B.M Degree Courses:
Core subjects and other optionals prescribed by the Board of Studies from time to time.
A candidate who has passed the two year pre-university examination of the Karnataka state or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to B.Com./B.B.M. Degree course.
B.Sc Degree Course:
- Physics Mathematics, Computer Science (PMC).
- Physics Mathematics, Electronics (PME).
- Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science (MEC).
- A candidate who has passed the two year pre-university examination of the Karnataka state consisting of atleast two subjects as optional (as enumerated under the faculty of Science) or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to B.Sc, degree Course.
- A candidate for the B.Sc, degree shall offer atleast two of the optional subjects he/ she offered at the Pre-University examination.
- A Candidate offering Physics as an optional subject in the B.Sc. degree course shall have studied Mathematics in addition to Physics in the pre-university Course.
- Admission of candidates coming from outside the state/country shall be eligible to the course only on the production of a provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Bangalore University. Candidate should obtain such certificate at the qualifying examination.
The college has received permission from the Bangalore University to enhance the intake to B.Com. So, a new section for B.com. has started functioning from the academic year 2014-15.